Who is this course for?
The course is addressed to all people, regardless of age, who want to deepen their knowledge of negotiations and develop soft skills. This course is for you if you:
- use negotiation techniques in your daily work: sales and purchase negotiations, with contractors, in a team, with a business partner,
- don't feel confident during negotiating working conditions with the employer,
- want to learn how to influence others and be resistant to manipulation,
- want to be able to achieve your goals in your private life in a cultured and non-aggressive way,
- you find it difficult to communicate within your family, especially when negotiating with teenagers and the elderly.
What will I learn?
The course is conducted by Ewa Szejner, a certified business negotiator and court mediator with more than 20 years’ experience in her profession.
- You will learn to identify different negotiation types and styles, and take a look at typical negotiation scenarios. You will also get tips on how to recognize that you are already involved in negotiations.
- You will find out how you should set a goal and prepare yourself for negotiations.
- You will learn the difference between manipulation, persuasion and blackmail, and discover the techniques your opponents might resort to in order to steer things in a particular direction.
- You will see what role body language plays in negotiations and what aspects are worth paying attention to.